the .dwt files into your AutoCAD/Template directory.
Copy the .ctb
file into your AutoCAD/Plot Styles directory.
How do I copy the
files into directories?
1. Right click on the "START" button in the lower
left corner of your screen.
2. Left click on "Explore". A tree of your hard
drive should appear on the screen.
3. Look around for the "1classtemplate.dwt" file
that you downloaded. When you find it, select it (left
click on it ONCE)
4. Now select, Edit > Copy from the drop down menu at the top of the window.
5. Look around for the AutoCAD/Template directory. When you find it, select
6. Now select, Edit > Paste from the drop down menu at the top of the window.